Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Insurance for Drivers Across Florida
Each time you sit behind the wheel of a vehicle, you run the risk of an accident. Even the most careful drivers can be involved in an accident that is not their fault, so they need the right insurance policy to protect themselves.
Maximum Protection Insurance works with drivers one on one to provide tailored auto insurance policies for affordable prices. We will help you find and adjust a policy specifically to cover your vehicle so that you can drive without worry.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
A full coverage auto insurance policy may include:
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for damages to the physical vehicle caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, theft, vandalism and other incidents not involving collision.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage provides compensation for damages to the vehicle caused by a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: Liability insurance covers bodily injury and property damage you may cause someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
- Medical Payments Coverage: This insurance covers medical bills you and your passengers may face after an accident, no matter who caused the accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This insurance covers damages involved in an accident with another driver who does not have insurance.
- Roadside Assistance: Roadside assistance covers trip interruptions such as running out of gas and needing to be towed.
How Auto Insurance Premiums are Calculated
Auto insurance premiums are calculated on various factors, all amounting to how much risk you present as a driver. The more likely you are to file an auto insurance claim, the more you may pay for auto insurance.
Age and Gender
Your age and gender may influence your auto insurance rates. As a rule, drivers under 25 years of age tend to pay more for auto insurance. Teenage males tend to pay the highest rates for auto insurance because they are statistically more likely to be involved in an accident.
The value and type of your vehicle matters when it comes to how much you pay to insure it. The more expensive your vehicle is to repair, the more you may pay for insurance. The safety rating can also affect your auto insurance premiums.
Your driving record is perhaps the biggest influence on your car insurance rates. The more violations and accidents you have on your record, the more you may pay for auto insurance. Having a good driving record can qualify you for discounts, however.
There are multiple factors influencing the cost of your auto insurance so be sure to speak with an insurance agent today.
Insure Your Vehicle Today
Protect your vehicle with a tailored and affordable auto insurance policy today. Call Maximum Protection Insurance at (305) 947-1010 or fill out an online quote form.
Common Auto Insurance Questions
When you purchase auto insurance, you generally pay monthly premiums in return for coverage. As long as the policy is active, you can file a claim to receive compensation for damages and injuries.
Every driver’s needs are different. However, states do require drivers to carry certain amounts of insurance. In Florida, for example, all drivers must carry at least:
- $10,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $20,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $10,000 in property damage liability
Aside from auto insurance requirements, your auto insurance needs may vary. We generally recommend that drivers carry full coverage auto insurance tailored for their vehicle. Speak with an auto insurance agent today to get insured.