Did You Know?
Your automobile insurance premium is a direct result of your driving record. The insurance company determines the amount needed to cover the costs of insuring you and your family as drivers. If you want to lower your premium, keep your driving record clean.
Save Money With Safe Driving
- Insurance companies look at your driving record for the last three to five years to determine your premium price quote.
- Your riskiness as a driver reveals how you would be as an insured.
- Tickets and/or accidents are considered more of a potential liability. Statistically, they show you will have more accidents and tickets in the future.
Safe Driving Pays:
- You may be eligible for a lower rate if you have no accidents or tickets (especially moving violations) on your record recently.
- After several years of good driving, you may be eligible for a significant discount.
- If you’ve gone several years without an accident on your record, you may be eligible for an accident forgiveness program.
A good driving record can reduce your deductible, and if you have not had an accident or tickets for several years, you may be eligible to completely eliminate it. For those who elect a higher deductible in exchange for smaller premiums, this can be extremely beneficial.
Also Read: It’s Tech Season: Auto Tech You Should Know About
Get A Quote